Thursday 30 April 2015

The End



It’s the last day of the month, and the last day of the A-Z Blog Challenge. I look forward to this event each year, enjoy checking out other blogs and like the mental exercise of coming up with 26 specific blogs.

Without a theme this year, I had to wing it, so to speak, on a couple of the letters. When I’m stuck on something, whether it’s a book, a short story, or a blog, I think on it as I’m going to sleep and let my subconscious do some of the work for me.

This often means I turn on the light, get out the pen and paper because the ideas are coming fast and furious and I know would be forgotten if not written down right away.

Some of my ideas for these alphabet blogs are immediate; others are a bit more elusive. And for some I was brain dead. Take the letter ‘Y’. All I could think of was yarn, but I’ve written about my yarn hoarding before, and then...out of nowhere...I came up with Yosemite Sam. Don’t ask me why, I have no idea. But that’s what makes this whole thing such fun.


I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of those who stopped by and took the time to read my blog. I appreciate all the comments and hope you’ll come back again soon.

No comments: