Wednesday 29 April 2015

Y...Yosemite Sam



Okay, I’ll admit, I was a little stumped for the letter ‘Y’. Yarn just seemed to obvious, and, well, been there, done that.

Don’t ask me where Yosemite Sam came from, some early childhood memory of Saturday morning cartoons perhaps?

Samuel Michelangelo Rosenbaum, otherwise known as Yosemite Sam, is a loud, western figure from the Looney Tunes collection of characters. Elmer Fudd was considered too soft, and Yosemite Sam was created because it was thought Bugs Bunny needed a tougher opponent.


Sam made his debut in 1945. He was a small person, with a big mouth. He had a bad temper and frequently drew his guns on anyone who defied him.

It’s strange how the mind works, and once Yosemite Sam came to mine I couldn’t think of anything else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one takes me back :)

Good use of the letter 'Y'

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the rest of the challenge. One day to go.