Tuesday 31 March 2015

The A-Z Blog Challenge



This is the third year I have signed up for the A-Z Blog Challenge and I was the 1358th participant to do so, with still five days left to register.

If you’re unfamiliar, this event takes place every April, and the challenge is to write 26 blogs, one for every letter of the alphabet, which will, excluding Sundays, take in the month to complete.

The blog writers who participate are varied, and if you go to their site you can see the list, and are encouraged to read a few daily. www.A-Zblogchallenge.com


I started the first year with a theme “these are a few of my favourite things”. Last year I decided to wing it, but the original theme seemed to hold, with a bit of a trip down memory lane. I think this year will be more of the same. 

No comments: