Friday 10 June 2016

Table Trade Off

My daughter delivered my new table, assembled, of course. It fir the space perfectly, which is a lucky thing as I just pulled the wall width from my head, not always the most reliable source.

My granddaughter has been asking for a desk, so the timing couldn't have been better. I asked if she wanted anything painted on it, and she was happy with her name only. So I did her name in purple and black, (her room is painted purple), and bought her a black pencil and paper holder from the dollar store.



I asked if she wanted some ribbon on the black mesh like desk things, and she said yes. I used some satin ribbon from my stash and added a couple of bows.

Her Dad picked it up so she has her desk, and as this is my grandchild who loves to paint and draw, it should get some good use.

We talked about some summer projects last night at her brother's lacrosse game. Did I know how to make windsocks? Could we paint rocks? Could she do a canvas like I use?

Oh, it's going to be a fun summer.



1 comment:

Susan Kane said...

How utterly precious! You will have a delightful summer.