Wednesday 30 March 2016

Working on a Theme

April is right around the corner, and that means the start of the A-Z Blog Challenge.

Daily posts, (with Sundays off for good behavior) each beginning with a letter of the alphabet.

In preparation I was working on a list of things, connected in some way, a theme you might say. This gives the 26 posts for the month some cohesiveness, and me some inspiration as to the subjects I can write about.

My first list was inspired by a page from a Word Search Puzzle book.  Demons and Monsters, many from movies,  like The Blob, The Fly, The Mummy, King Kong, and let's not forget all the ghouls, godzilla, vampires, werewolves and zombies.

My next list was famous animals, like Lassie, Old Yeller, cats like Garfield, Elsa the Lion and Sylvester. And then there were the fish, Moby Dick, Flipper and Nemo.

But I was really stuck for the letters Q, X and Z.

So, I'm making life easy, and going with food as a theme.

1 comment:

betty said...

Food as a theme is always a good one!

betty