Tuesday 15 April 2014

M is for Minion


 
Last fall I was asked to make a minion hat for a friend.
 
I’m a little behind the times as far as animated movies go. When the grandkids were little we watched a lot of movies, of the princess type as the first three were girls. When the first grandson was born I branched out, and saw Cars, over and over again.

But I hadn’t seen Despicable Me, though I did know what a Minion was, as it has consistently been used as my brother’s profile picture. Still, I had to research to find some pictures and even found a pattern for a crocheted Minion hat.

The first hat I made was such a success I ended up making 2 more, made another for my granddaughter, and just for fun, made one for my brother for his birthday. Can you guess who loved his minion hat the most? The big kid, my little brother, of course.

 

I finally watched the movie, have it on my PVR for when the kids, or my brother come over to visit.

2 comments:

Blogger's Brother said...

WHOO-HOO! Brother featured in back to back blogs!

M.C.V. EGAN said...

How fun that you came across the minions in order to create a crotched hat LOVE IT! #a2zchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/