Sunday 27 December 2015

Bewilderd

The holidays always leave me confused as to the day and date. Christmas felt like a Saturday, so Boxing Day was a Sunday and today I got up thinking it had to be Monday, garbage day. Wrong.

This confusion made me think of words from a song, "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered".

Thought I'd share the Rod Stewart and Cher version. The song is from about 1940, and has been sung by many greats, like Ella Fitzgerald, over the years. It's a soft, quiet bit of music to give me a moment's peace until I can get my head around to what day it is.

Same thing will happen over New Year's. I should just grab my books and burrow down in the comfort of my bed until all is normal again. But is it ever normal, anymore?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e29hgZxUbv0


No comments: