Wednesday 11 June 2014

Baby Cocoons

I’m still on this kick to use up left over yarn. Recently a friend asked me to make a baby gift, and I suggested a baby cocoon.

The rest is really all my sister’s fault. She saw the cocoon I made on Facebook, talked about needing a baby gift but didn’t know what the cocoons were. And I said I’ll make one and show you.

Six cocoons later, I got so busy hooking I forgot to show her what I made.



What can I say, I get a little carried away with the design process.










Have to love the little bumble bee though, don’t you?


Or the one with the teddy bear face.



I like the green one with the flower hat, and now I can’t make up my mind which one I like the best.

I have lots more yarn; I’ll have to see what other ideas I can come up with?





Anybody out there need a baby gift? I happen to have a few.

No comments: