Monday 1 March 2021

Grit my Teeth Math




 I always liked math, the regular math, not the new math and not fancy math like calculus or trigonometry.

And I was good at math. Hell, I do my tax returns without a calculator and some of that is tricky stuff. 

Since I enjoy word games I figured I’d like a numbers game too. Not. Not sudoku at any rate.

Why can I never finish a sudoku game? I get partway done, hit a snag, get irritated  and quit. 

It is so frustrating that this game has defeated me. Even worse now is this word whiz game on Facebook. I love words and consider I have a pretty good vocabulary yet I totally suck at this game. 

You play it in a group, though I play with one friend only, and she trashes me totally. 

Today I sent her a message. “I hate you and I hate this f**king game.”  She wrote back LMFAO.

I’m still playing. And I’ll still try the evil, demented sudoku puzzle when the newspaper arrives.

I’ll play but I don’t have to like it.


No comments: