Thursday 15 September 2016

Finding Inspiration

My son and his wife are avid hunters and fishermen. They are all about the outdoors, and love nature.

At the same time, they are up on all the modern technology, computers and cell phones and such.

So, it was just over a year ago that they found themselves out in the woods, hunting, talking, and looking at their surroundings...where the forest meets the corn. They laughed and said it sounded like a book title, and immediately sent me a text to share.

Hunters of old would never believe this kind of thing.

Anyway, I liked the title "Where the Forest Meets the Corn" and finally came up with a story idea. The book is finally finished, and is live on Amazon, available for Kindle.

I'm not sure my son expected me to come up with a story about a serial killer, but that's what I did.

I loved the challenge, and thank the two of them for the inspiration. It was fun, writing a book from the title only. Usually I struggle for a title after the book is done.

Now back to the current book in progress, no murder in this one, time for something  a little different.

Here's the link if you're interested.


https://www.amazon.com/Where-Forest-Meets-Corn-Deborah-ebook/dp/B01LZSKM6J/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1473955131&sr=1-1&keywords=Deborah+Lean#nav-subnav

No comments: