Tuesday 2 June 2015

Fairies in the Garden

Fairy door in a stump.


Fairy houses made from terra cotta pots.



I would love to have a fairy garden, complete with fairy houses. I’d seen them done using old stumps and when they cut the tree down beside my sidewalk, I saw a large fairy house in my future. Unfortunately, part 2 of the tree cutting was the stump removal. Oh well.

Last summer I found a fairy door, but then I lost my tree. It has a hangar on the back and I was thinking of hanging it on the narrow section of wall beside my front door. A bit of whimsy, a surprise for visitors.











Now that summer is almost here my mind turns to garden art. I’ve found some great looking fairy houses and just might start a village. 

Wouldn’t you love to see some of these houses in your garden?

No comments: