Wednesday 15 June 2022

Start and Finish

 I really hate to start something and leave it unfinished. I have books written but not to completion, crochet items stuffed away to be completed at another time. 

I’d like to say it’s just boredom, and it is to a great extent, but it’s more fatigue, mental and physical. 

I have not used my laptop in years, not since I got my iPad and my cell phone. New toys that I could use wherever I was, for games, news, streaming and communicating. But not for writing. And because my laptop was put away so was my connection to my blog. 

My blog, something I started and very much enjoyed, and something I didn’t finish. If it was to be no more the least I could do was say goodbye.

I’ve decided it’s not goodbye but hello, hope to see you more often.  Will do my best. 

No comments: