Tuesday 10 April 2018

Roosters in the Kitchen

At my daughter's home the other day, and she received a lovely gift...a statue of a rooster. Beautiful, modern, in tones of grey it matched her kitchen perfectly.



Someone else in attendance was surprised she didn't already have one, and it brought back memories of the red rooster statue that was in my grandmother's kitchen. Little did I know that this was an important feature, and why roosters have been such a popular item in kitchen accessories.

A rooster in the kitchen is thought to bring good luck and good fortune.

It was said if a rooster came into your kitchen it foretold of wealth and prosperity.

So, if you are looking to improve your finances it might help to make sure you have at least one "rooster" in your kitchen.

I think I'll have to keep my eye out for a little rooster of my own. It can't hurt.

2 comments:

C R Ward said...

They have many different sizes of roosters at Primitive Designs. Just sayin'. ;-)

Midweek Musimg said...

Nice weather...just saying. LOL