Tuesday 19 July 2022

Organization

 I bought a nine drawer organizer years ago when I was frustrated, unable to find the proper tool or equipment when needed. I labeled each drawer and, over time, added items as I found them in some obscure storage spot.


This is how I found myself with a drawer full of scissors. And a varied collection it is. 

The rule has always been that no one uses my sewing scissors. Meant for use with fabric only I put the fear into my kids, (just joking, sort of) if I should ever find them cutting paper with my shears. My kids had no fear and many of the scissors in the drawer are sewing scissors delegated for craft use.

There are barber scissors, kids small handed scissors and scrapbook scissors that make funny edges.

I am as obsessed with scissors as I am with pens and paper. Which is why there are so many pairs in the drawer, even new ones purchased on sale.



If you have an organized spot for a particular item you can hoard to your heart’s content, until the drawer if full of course. I still have a bit of space left.




No comments: