Sunday 19 August 2018

Cockatiel Coif


I have short hair and find it so much cooler in this hot weather.  It’s a simple style, very wash and go.

The go part became a problem when I arrived at my destination one day and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.  I bore a distinct resemblance to a cockatiel.  One of those birds with the big plume out the back of its head.  

I like to drive with the windows down and when I set out with my hair damp, the breeze from the window dries it at the same time it styles it into this big pouf.

I found myself wetting down my hair to get rid of the ‘plumage’ but that didn’t really work. I needed a better solution for as long as we have nice weather, I’m going to have my window down.

I bought a ball cap, in a nice basic black except for the red letters across the front that say Canada.  

It may not be my style but it serves the purpose. 

No comments: